- The promoter is: Sleepbox Ltd (company no. 07869888) whose registered office is at 29 Waterloo Place, Leamington Spa, CV32 5LA.
- Employees of Sleepbox Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sleepbox/194877547283248
- Closing date for entry will be 27/02/2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sleepbox/194877547283248
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the marketing manager. Winning entries will be dependent on:
11.1 Completed survey with correct answer for final question.
11.2 Valid email address so we can inform the winner.
11.3 Sleepbox Ltd Facebook page is liked by the winner.
11.4 The post has been liked and shared by the winner.
The names of entrants who have completed all of these shall be picked at random.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner on how to receive the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Sleepbox Competition, Warwick Innovation Centre, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6UW.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Competition Terms and Conditions Sleepbox 2015-01-19T13:33:35+00:00